- Sale of 80 Acres for 2.6 million SF Amazon DC (GEG1) in Spokane
- Development of Hayford Crossing 60k SF Shopping Center
- Representation of Amazon in Leasing of 200k SF Warehouse in Spokane
- Sale & Development & Leasing of North 40 Outfitters Center in Airway Heights
- Sale & Future Development of 100 Acres in Moses Lake, WA
- Portfolio acquisition of retail buildings, (100k) SF in Moscow, ID
Background & Experience
Kevin is a native of Spokane, who over the years has learned a balance in life between the importance of doing things differently and embracing change. He has over 15 years of experience within commercial development, leasing, disposition and brokerage. He also holds a BA in Business from the University of Montana and is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designee. Kevin loves that each day on the job presents new challenges, new opportunities, and further pushes his abilities in real estate. In his free time he enjoys skiing, spending time with his kids, family, and of course Griz Football, where he played and was an all Big Sky defensive back for the Grizzlies.